TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS IN ONE PLACE
Poland is the biggest road carrier in Europe with over 33 000 registered international road carriers and fleet of over 230 000 trucks (data of 2017).
The International Transport and Logistics Exhibition in Warsaw – TransLogistica Poland is the biggest in CEE business event for everyone professionally associated with transport, freight forwarding and logistics, as well as for all producers and distributors who use or seek transport and logistics services.
• Transport – road, rail, maritime, air
• Intermodal transport
• Freight forwarding
• Logistics and warehousing
• Ports and terminals
• IT & telematics (TMS, WMS, GPS, etc.)
• Freight exchange platforms
• Drivers’ working hours monitoring (tachographs)
• Toll collection systems
• Fuel cards
- Integrated logistics services, 3PL, 4PL, 5PL
- Logistics and warehousing
- Freight forwarding
- Road, rail, maritime and air transport
- Intermodal, multimodal transport
- Sea ports, container terminals, airports
- Freight exchange platforms, cargo markets
- Telematics, IT systems, communication
- Transport management, TMS, fleet management, drivers’ time monitoring
- Toll collection systems
- Fuel cards, fuels and related services
- Transportation fleets, parts and supplies
- Logistics and distribution centres, warehouses, industrial real estate
- Warehouse equipment and management, WMS
- Supply chain management, SCM
- Customs, tax, financial, insurance services
- Associations, organizations, institutions
- Consulting, training, education
- Other services
- Shippers / cargo owners (producers, distributors, importers, exporters) who use or seek transport and logistics services.
- Transport Companies, Fleet Owners/Carriers, Freight Forwarders, Logistics Operators.
- Seaports, airports and terminals
- Distribution centers and warehouses
- Sector services recipients
Opportunity to take part in prearranged meetings with shippers/cargo owners (logistics directors working for cargo owners, such as producers, distributors, importers and exporters).
IT & TELEMATICS FORUM
Dedicated IT & Telematics forum on the latest solutions available in transport and logistics sector is going to be organized alongside the event on 5th November.
Exhibitors will have a chance to deliver presentations and reach out to the their target audience – road carriers and logistics operators.
EXHIBITORS AND PARTICIPANTS
REGISTRATION AND PRICING
GBP is an official partner of “Translogistica Poland” in Georgia and fully supports and provides guidance to the interested Georgian companies to participate in the exhibition.
For registration and prices contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org